Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are natural ways to shampoo my hair?

I read in different webpages that many shampoos have bad chemicals in them which may cause cancer and other health problems. (like damage to the organs) Is there any natural ways to wash my hair so I don't have to use the typical shampoo with chemicals? (I've been using sunsilk and dove and I just found out they have bad chemicals!)What are natural ways to shampoo my hair?
Hi,





I have naturally curly hair and I REALLY have to treat it well.. anyways.. some really good shampoos and vitamins to make your hair look GREAT! Everyone compliments on my hair!





Take a pill (like a vitamin) every morning. talk to your natural food store about fish oil... it REALLY makes your hair shiny..





SHAMPOOS:





Infusium is a very HIGH quality. You can find that at Walmart.


Redken (from your hair stylist) is recommended by salons and works VERY well also..





.. and if you get breakage pantene shampoo or anti-frizz or something it helps alot!!!!!!!!!! Dove and Sunsilk are just cheapies. Don't use them!What are natural ways to shampoo my hair?
Wrap it in shamrocks and poo.


Lol, jk.
egg whites and beer, remember to rinse well. my grandma used to wash her hair like that and it would always make it shiny and soft.
everything has bad chemicals in it! i would not worry about the shampoo.. do you drive a car? do you drink tap water? do you wear any jewlery? lol i think that the shampoos are just fine dont let those hippies scare you

No comments:

Post a Comment