Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo from a natural food store?

I have tried soo many different shampoo's but they always end up leaving my hair dull and flat. I'm thinking of buying shampoo from a natural food store, does anyone know any good brands?What is the best shampoo from a natural food store?



I really like JASON aloe vera shampoo or their sea kelp. Those both leave my hair nice soft %26amp; shiny.What is the best shampoo from a natural food store?
I personally never had much luck with health food store hair care products. The only ones that actually worked for me were by J/A/S/O/N and they were the ones for color-treated hair. I used the red one.
dr bronners 18 in 1 hemp soap! i like the almond oil and the peppermint. also something called shikati or something that is a henna highlighting shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment