Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a recipie for natural, home-made shampoo that is easy to store (doesn't require anything special)?

I want something that won't make my hair oily and is relatively easy to make.What is a recipie for natural, home-made shampoo that is easy to store (doesn't require anything special)?
Here we go!


half a ripe banana


half an avocado


1 heaped tsp plain yogurt


1 tsp olive oil





just mix it all up and apply to hair, wrap your hair up in a towel for about 20min and then rinse.





walla! (Hope it works! If not Pm me and I'll send you a different recipe.)





Oh yeah, I have got simpler ones if your interested.What is a recipie for natural, home-made shampoo that is easy to store (doesn't require anything special)?
this would be a good one to google
see here ---

No comments:

Post a Comment