Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use on natural hair?

I just took out my micro braids and cut off my relaxed hair. I can barely comb through it what kind of products will soften my hair.What is the best shampoo to use on natural hair?
curly hair needs alot of moisture





to seal in moisture to my hair


I don't care about brand names I just go directly to the ingredients





when i wash my hair I ';CWC'; condition , wash , condition





wet my hair,


use the conditioner first , '; on the hair not the scalp';


wash the scalp '; natural shampoo ';


then deep condition %26amp;.rains


twoel dry


then the leave in conditioner


when its totaly dry I use natural coconut oil or olive oil to moisturize the hair every day





I use all natural shampoo '; it has to be shaked well before use becouse the natural ingredients seem sometimes to separate';





hot oil treatment once a weak





my hair was too short braking off ,now its sholder length and healthy


I braid it from time to time to minimize manipulation





good luckWhat is the best shampoo to use on natural hair?
OMG! aussie 3 minute moisture mirical! never found another product so amazing! i had horrible hair until i got that stuff trust me i give it a ten!
Biosilk helps lots with silkiness and smoothness. But my favorite moisturizing shampoos are Matrix: Biolage, Bed Head, and Dove. You can just buy moisturzing shampoo and buy Biosilk Silk Therapy. Silk Therapy works WONDERS. It ranges 10-13 dollars and it's totally work its price.
after the second wash with NW Scents i can get a comb through my natural hair easier than i could when my hair was relaxed. Its kind of pricey but evens out when i'm not breaking my hair brushes :)





www.nwscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment