Monday, December 28, 2009

Natural Shampoo?

Is it true that if you use eggs as a shampoo it helps your hair, it sounds kinda gross!Natural Shampoo?
Eggs have a lot of protein in them and if you put them in your hair they will help your hair! I tried it before and the next day it was so shiny and beautiful. I know it is gross but give it a try and if it does not work for you then you can try a real shampoo with egg protein in it!





Hope i helped!Natural Shampoo?
LET ALL YOU CLECK HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAwztLMDGTU Report Abuse

no way if you want natural shampoo go for tee tree
ya you can





or you an make a paste out of water + baking soda





i would use the baking soda one though cause it wouldnt smell as bad as eggs lol





i mix it with my shampoo everyday
Never tried it but my friend did, she put 2 eggs on her hair and it helped her really loooong hair. Just use a really good shampoo. I personally haven't tried it. I'd suggest Dove Shampoos, they help a lot. I just use Dove shampoo and conditioner. And eggs does sound gross!:(
yes, it does work and make your hair shiny. try mayonnaise if you don't mind the smell and gross texture ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment