Monday, December 28, 2009

Natural Shampoo?

Do you have a favorite natural shampoo and conditioner? How about other natural body care or home cleaning products?





Thanks!Natural Shampoo?
My favorite natural shampoo is either Aubrey Organics or Yeshakem.


I also like Yeshakem body wash, I even wash my face with it.


I like to use some cleaning products from www.PennysPetPantry.com, they're safe for my animals to be around.Natural Shampoo?
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner (the one with grapefruit smells SO good, and they always leave my hair so shiny and looking healthy.) I also can't live without my Burt's Bees chapstick, and I also like Tom's natural deodorant.
I use both Collective Well-Being %26amp; Giovanni shampoos. I like them because they don't contain sulfates, which fade colored hair (%26amp; which almost all shampoos have in some form, including salon products for 'colored hair').





I get them at Whole Foods, but recently saw my Target has started to carry Giovanni products.

No comments:

Post a Comment