Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite scent of suave natural shampoo?

rate 1 as your favorite 2 ok 3 as your worst and how do you like waterfall mistWhat is your favorite scent of suave natural shampoo?
1 g. apple...2 coconut...3 eggWhat is your favorite scent of suave natural shampoo?
1-Coconut


2-Milk %26amp; Honey


3-Waterfall Mist


These are my favorite Suave scents. I love them because they make my hair smell so good and the scent lasts for quite a while. Coconut will always be my favorite but I do love the waterfall mist because it has a fresh shower scent to it and is very clean!
Coconut is ammmazing!! Wash you hair, dry them with hairdryer almost completely ,put your hair in a bun, and then, when you take them down...they will smell incredible!!
COCONUT - 1


GREEN APPLE - 2


LAVENDER - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment