Monday, December 28, 2009

To any cosmetologist what is good detangling conditioner and shampoo for my 9 year old daughters natural hair?

we are african american.To any cosmetologist what is good detangling conditioner and shampoo for my 9 year old daughters natural hair?
I take it you are not straighting her hair with a chemical relaxer, when you say natural hair....I would suggest Redken All Soft shampoo and Conditioner....excellent product.


Another great conditioner is Biolage Conditioning Balm. You can also use the Redken WaterWax on her hair, that will keep it soft managable and detangled, plus it will allow her to twist her hair into ringlets natuarally, it's a great product for both African American and Caucasian or anyone hair that is not oily......hope this helps!


TinaTo any cosmetologist what is good detangling conditioner and shampoo for my 9 year old daughters natural hair?
you might want to stop using shampoos, they are the reason our hair gets tangled in the first place. Using conditioner mixed with a little baking soda cleans the scalp as effectivley as any shampoo and is better for the hair and scalp than traditional commerical shampoos.


If you must shampoo, try creme of nature, the shampoo is pretty thick and lathers on pretty good. Olive oil replenishing paks and nuetrogena triple moisture deep recovery hair mask are two good conditioners. Try combing out the tangles with the conditioners still in her hair and then rinse out.
Mane n Tail, The Original Deep Moisturizing Shampoo...my mom used this on my hair until i got my first relaxer, my hair was always soft, easy to manage, %26amp; strong
Loreal no tears shampoo and conditioner it has a special detangler one!

No comments:

Post a Comment