Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo greatly change my natural red hair?

i bought john frida radiant red magnifying shampoo. i have natural red hair but its a lighter red. i'm afraid to use this shampoo because i want my hair to be a little more red but i'm sure how much more of a difference it will make. Will it change my hair drastically?Will John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo greatly change my natural red hair?
That kind of shampoo doesnt color your hair at all,


It makes your red hair really shiney and healthier looking, it brings out the natural red hair, My sister has red hair her pic is in the sources,Will John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo greatly change my natural red hair?
No, it won't change your hair drastically. It will just ';refresh'; your color and enhance the natural red tones.
no, i tried it before, i have lighter red hair too, it just makes it look more vibrant, not as red as ronald mcdonalds hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment