Thursday, January 7, 2010

Organic shampoo/conditioner for natural dirty blonde?

I want a shampoo/conditioner that's oraganic for natural blondes, maybe something that may have Chamomile. I don't want a dramatic difference though. I also am looking for one that can be sold in stores like Target. Thanks.Organic shampoo/conditioner for natural dirty blonde?
Hmm, I have an answer! If you have a local health food store, they are loaded with organic goods.





From organic food to organic soap and skin products.





They are more than likely to have the scent of chamomile or lavender. But I do not understand about the whole dramatic difference thing, do you want color enhancing shampoo/conditioner? If so, it is also very likely the health store has it.Organic shampoo/conditioner for natural dirty blonde?
There is really very little true organic products on the market if you look at all the ingriedients on the bottle and the cheaper health food store products will turn your hair to straw.


I only found one product that is certified to food grade standards and works. It is on the expensive side but like any thing you get what you pay for.


You will find info on the shampoo and conditioner at this site


www.klenzu.com


Hope this helps.
organixhair.com


they have great shampoo's and conditioners, and they smell AMAZING.


I'm pretty sure they have one for color. I could be wrong though. and you can get them at Target, drugstores, or even Walmart.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment