Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any cheap all natural shampoo out there?

shampoo or conditioner for under twenty dollars. Im starting to experience hair loss and want to do everything i can to slow it downAny cheap all natural shampoo out there?
I just use apple cider vinegar. I spray it on with a spray bottle, let it sit about ten minutes, then rinse. The smell fades within an hour, and my long, thick hair is never greasy or dull. In fact, I often get compliments on how soft, shiney and full it is. I shampoo with Burts Bees once a week.


Since I started this, my dandruff problem has completely cleared up as well.


Also try putting a water filter on your shower head. They only cost about 20 bucks.Any cheap all natural shampoo out there?
You should try using this ---%26gt;


http://redken-uk.com/_en/_gb/products/pr鈥?/a>





It's actually really good, I know a couple of peopel that have used it, and its works well. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment