Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ethnic Women, What Is A Good Shampoo Conditioner For Natural Curly Hair?

and a good moisturizer?





I have been using Palmers Olive Oil and it makes my hair even more tangled and thick. I use to use Pink Lotion and that worked well. but is there any other?





I heard of Kera Care and Aphrogee ( I think thats how its spelled)





and I need a detangler as well. My hair is very thick and curly. It's natural.Ethnic Women, What Is A Good Shampoo Conditioner For Natural Curly Hair?
Biolage.Ethnic Women, What Is A Good Shampoo Conditioner For Natural Curly Hair?
pantene pro v for women of color





the whole line is great





i use the shampoo and conditioner


and the leave in is great too





i really love it


it has leaves your feeling great
All Cream of Nature Products. I have been using Cream of Nature products for about 8 years. Here is the link to check out there products http://www.cremeofnature.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment