Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best natural and organic shampoo and conditioner as I suffer with dermatitis of the scalp.?

My hair is very fine with a few blonde highlights.(It seems to need washing every day.)What is the best natural and organic shampoo and conditioner as I suffer with dermatitis of the scalp.?
J.A.S.O.N productsWhat is the best natural and organic shampoo and conditioner as I suffer with dermatitis of the scalp.?
T-Gel Shampoo is great.
i dont thnk that any 1 can answer u properly because they cannot have u examine n come across the decision that might be the case for ur problem ......u should go to the doc n take his advice that will be better
The doctor will usually give you aprescription for a medicated shampoo. However, I use a shampoo called T-gel. Ever since using this my dermatitis has disappeared.





I was a severe case at one point, with heavy scabing, weeping and bleeding. I would loose a lot of hair. After changing to a brand a total stranger recommended to me in the shop, my hair has changed, its more healther and not dry.
you need to ask at a chemist
i suffer from a similar problem like you, i use a special shampoo prescribed by my GP, see your GP, and they will prescribe the right shampoo.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment